Barista Apprenticeship VAC-03532
This listing has expired
By bringing people together over coffee, Starbucks has become one of the world’s best-known and best-loved companies. Working at Starbucks is a lot like working with your friends. Employees are called “partners” because they believe in shared common goals and mutual success. Starbucks are dedicated to serving ethically sourced coffee, caring for the environment and giving back to the communities where they do business.
It is your chance to be part of something special.
Summary of Key Responsibilities;
– Acts with integrity, honesty and knowledge that promote the culture, values and mission of Starbucks.
– Maintains a calm demeanour during periods of high volume or unusual events to keep store operating to standard and to set a positive example for the shift team.
– Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
– Communicates information to manager so that the team can respond as necessary to create the “Third Place” environment during each shift.
– Delivers legendary customer service to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer. Discovers and responds to customer needs.
– Follows Starbucks operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety and security, to ensure the safety of all partners during each shift.
– Maintains a clean and organized workspace so that partners can locate resources and product as needed.
– Provides quality beverages, whole bean, and food products consistently for all customers by adhering to all recipe and presentation standards.
– Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
– Recognizes and reinforces individual and team accomplishments by using existing organizational methods.
– Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
The candidate must be fully flexible across a 5 day work pattern and able to open and/or close the store.
The starting salary is £8.21 p/h.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 32 hours per week, flexibility required. Earliest start 5am, latest finish 9:30pm.
Weekly Wage: £262.72
Application Deadline: 28-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 08-07-2019
- Business, Finance & Law
- Creative, Fashion & Digital Media
- Customer Service
- Energy & Renewables
- Hair & Beauty
- Health, Child Care & Education
- Hospitality & Travel
- I.T. & Telecoms
- Landbased / Environmental
- Motor Vehicle
- Sport & Fitness
- Transport & Logistics
- Accountancy & Financial Management
- Armed Forces
- Civil & Structural Engineering
- Construction & Building Services
- Consumer Goods & FMCG
- Financial Services & Insurance
- Hospitality, Leisure & Travel
- HR & Recruitment
- Investment Banking & Investment
- IT & Technology
- Law Barristers
- Law Solicitors
- Logistics, Transport & Supply Chain
- Management & Business
- Marketing, Advertising & PR
- Media, Journalism & Publishing
- Public Service, Charity & Social Work
- Quantity Surveying & Building Surveying
- Retail, Buying & Merchandising
- Science & Research
- Teaching & Education