Beauty Apprenticeship VAC001503587
This listing has expired
Scope and purpose of role:
Provide effective spa treatments and a high degree of client care. Deliver retail targets.
- Deliver the client journey in line with company brand standards
- Deliver advertised spa treatments in line with skill level, product house requirements/recommendations and client needs
- Take opportunities to upsell
- Maintain adequate stock levels to meet the needs of the business and place orders with the spa manager/head therapist
- Minimise operating costs by careful use of products
- Maintain secure product storage
- Set up and clear down own treatment rooms maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene practices
- Collect, count, and bag up used towels and robes
- Keep equipment clean and in good working order
- Report hazards and maintenance requirements
- Undertake spa reception/host duties as required
- Maintain regular communication by attending team meetings and relevant site meetings with apprentice assessor on a regular basis
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of spa industry trends
- Lead own development needs
- Adopt a flexible approach and assist in all areas of the club as business and member needs dictate
- Carry out reasonable requests
Maintaining profitability in line with service and standards delivery along with client expectations. Maintaining service and standards during peak business. Meeting stringent health and safety obligations.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to take instruction and act upon manager and guest requests
- Team player
- Must have completed Level 2 in Beauty Therapy.
Successful completion of your apprenticeship will open the door for further career development opportunities across the Hand Picked collection.
Handpicked Hotels and Spa will provide you with all of the on-the-job training you need to up-skill in your role, and your 20% off-the-job learning will be incorporated as part of your working day.
If successful, you will complete an Advanced Beauty Therapy apprenticeship programme delivered through Handpicked Hotels and Spa’s dedicated training provider, Interserve Learning and Employment.
- Level 3 Beauty Therapy
- Level 3 Technical Certificate
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and maths (if required)
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS)
ESG (SKILLS) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Interserve Learning & Employment
REGISTER YOUR CV