Become a Trainee IT Network Engineer with CenturyLink
This listing has expired
- Start your career with a global leading IT and Comms provider
- Become fully certified in as little as 3 months
- Fantastic career prospects
- Join the fastest growing industry in the world
Are you looking for a fresh challenge in an exciting industry where you can follow your love of technology?
CenturyLink is one of the most well regarded and respected providers of communications and IT services in the world. They specialise in connecting their customers to the digital world and offer services such as big data analysis, cloud, network and data systems management, as well as IP based services surrounding voice, video and connectivity.
They are searching for tech savvy and ambitious individuals eager to build a brand-new career in the IT and communications industry. Experience isn’t required as full training is available via CenturyLink’s corporate partner, The Training Room who will help you become certified and job ready.
You will work towards certifications in:
- Microsoft Networking Fundamentals (MTA)
- CompTIA Network+
- Cisco CCNA Routing and Switching
- Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
- Configuring Windows Server 2012
On successful completion of The Training Room course you will receive UNLIMITED interviews for available and suitable opportunities, helping you kick start an exciting new future.
As a Trainee IT Network Engineer, you will:
- Create quotes for hosting and network requirements
- Create and manage aftersales engineering packages
- Provide technical audits to identify further opportunities.
- Deliver process management and customer engagement to ensure a positive customer experience throughout
- Assist the account Sales Engineers and Solutions
- Architect’s improve their contribution to the business’s growth
If you’re interested and would like to find out more about this incredible opportunity, then get in touch today.
REGISTER YOUR CV