Billing & Contracts Administrator WC2E 9NG
This listing has expired
1. React to the automated management system to identify which billing data needs to be uploaded into the online database each week.
2. Collect billing data from suppliers or clients based on the guidance given by the management system.
3. Input billing information into the online database via the billing input or file upload screens.
4. Input contract data into the online database from time to time.
5. Identify and react to billing errors by notifying a senior team member and/or contacting the supplier to rectify the issue.
6. General administration and data gathering from suppliers and clients.
7. Liaising with an outsourcing company and managing their performance as the role develops.
Preferred requirements for the role: (If you would like to list any specific personal attributes. Example: a confident communicator as will need to speak to customers on a regular basis.)
1. Someone who:
2. Enjoys working with numbers
3. Has an eye for detail, as the role relies on zero mistakes
4. Is okay with repetitive work
5. Has a good level of professional written and spoken English, as they will need to speak to suppliers and sometimes speak to clients.
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:00
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU REVISE JOURNEY
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Zero Trace Procurement
Address: 3rd floor 83-84 Long Acre, London, WC2E 9NG
REGISTER YOUR CV