Hove Village Day Nursery LTD – BN3 4JD – Business Administration Apprentice Required BN3 4JD
This listing has expired
Parenta have many opportunities available, and offer you the chance to ‘Earn as you Learn’ whilst gaining a nationally recognised qualification. The best part? There are no classes to attend!
Located in Hove, we are currently hiring 1 candidate to work in one our Nursery settings as a Buiness Administration Apprentice.
The moment your journey begins as an apprentice:
- You become an employed member of staff
- You will be paid an hourly rate
- You will work towards gaining a full qualification – without having to attend classroom based lessons. (Instead you will complete online assessments, which will require up to 5 hours study time a week to complete – You may prefer to split this time during your evenings or weekends – however this is entirely up to you!)
Throughout your role you are not alone. The setting will offer you full training, support, guidance and are here to help you progress within your career. You even have a personal assessor/tutor assigned to you from the moment you start your journey as a modern apprentice.
Your role will include:
- Attend team meetings and contribute relevant ideas.
- You must have a good telephone manner and computer skills.
- You will be outgoing and have excellent communication skills.
- Be able to understand and implement our confidentiality policy.
- Contribute towards an effective and supportive team environment.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to join a friendly team and work towards a Level 2 and / or 3 in Business Administration, you will be gaining valuable practical experience in a Nursery environment, working at the heart of the business.
Ideally you will:
- Be a school / college leaver
- Be organised and committed to learning
- Have an outgoing, bubbly, motivated attitude
- Be a punctual and reliable individual
Parenta is committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of all children and young people. Successful applicants for our roles must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with previous employers and the Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS).
REGISTER YOUR CV