Body Repair Apprentice Technician
Body Repair Apprentice Technician 30842
About this opportunity
Autobody Styling accident repair centre are looking for a Body Repair apprentice to join their busy workshop in Tameside. The company will provide the successful candidate with all the skills and training to complete their apprenticeship.
A normal day would include:
• Keeping work shop clean and tidy
• Learning how to use the correct tools and equipment used in Vehicle Body Repair
• Removing and replacing Panels – exterior and non-permanently fixed
• Removing and replacing Structural Motor Vehicle Body Panels
• Carrying out minor repairs to Motor Vehicle Body Panels
• Learning how to Spot and MAG weld.
• Assisting other members of staff in their work and being given on the job training.
• Ensuring work is carried out in a safe manner
What you could go on to do:
Possible progression to a level 3 apprenticeship in Body Repair
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Ideally grades C (or 4) and above in GCSE Maths and English but not
• A willing attitude to work and learn
• To have a keen & genuine interest in the Automotive Trade
• To have completed Level 1 in Body Repair or be close to completing and looking to progress onto Level 2
• Driving license is preferable
REGISTER YOUR CV