Business Admin Apprentice
Business Admin Apprentice VAC-02116
Working as part of a friendly team in a varied role to help the business run smoothly.
Carrying out general administrative duties within BCA and supporting various team members with their activities, whilst learning what is required of the different roles.
• Being the first point of contact, to investigate un sold stock on site, to resolve why and enter into sales in a timely manner
• Setting and typing up documents such as letters and reports
• Data inputting
• Ensure customers either collect or take delivery of their vehicles in a timely manner once paid for
• Keeping computer records up to date and filing
• Setting up meetings and managing staff appointments
• Deal with unknown vendor stock on site – to investigate and resolve who owns the vehicles and to enter into sale in a timely manner
• Assist Logistics Manager in the control of deliveries off site.
• Liaising with the Yard Manager to pull cars ready for hauliers to take off site, you will be handing lists of cars that are ready to be delivered, to the Yard Manager to enable the vehicles to be taken off site as quickly as possible.
• Assist in other general Administration duties
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Hospitality/ Business Admin
Working Week: 40 hours, 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £375.00
Application Deadline: 29-10-2018
Possible Start Date: 31-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV