Business Admin Apprentice
This listing has expired
Who are we?
We’re a management, engineering and development consultancy which works on projects across the world. By challenging norms, we like to solve humanity’s most difficult problems. We’re committed to making a positive contribution to the wellbeing of our staff as well as the environment, communities, and market places in which we operate. Could you see yourself being a part of our team?
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
About our apprenticeships, is this the right route for you?
Interested in one of our apprenticeships but not entirely sure what it entails? Well, as an apprentice you’ll be right in the thick of all the action. It’s a great route into the industry. You’ll get the chance to expand your knowledge by attending college one day a week, while constantly discovering new and exciting things and learning from our industry experts on the job. If you’re an individual that can work independently when appropriate and can demonstrate a positive approach to problem solving, then an apprenticeship is the perfect step for you.
Can you imagine working with civil servants within national and local government?
Working as part of the Education Health and Care (EHC) team, you could find yourself working in key government sectors of Education, Public Health and Social Care.
Our work stretches from running training courses attended by individual teachers through to managing the £19m Adoption Support Fund on behalf of the government.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- You could be supporting our various project administration teams in the adoption application process
- Or providing front-line support to all 152 Local Authorities on the new 30 hours Childcare policy.
- Maybe even supporting our project team in the Cayman Islands with preparing e-forms, travel bookings and helping with sub consultancy agreements.
This role will provide experience of contract processes, project management and provide an insight in to Local Authority / Government working and relationship management.
At the end of all your hard work, you’ll have a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration along with the opportunity for further progression.
What characteristics do we look out for?
Do you have what it takes to join us as an apprentice? We’re looking for individuals with the below characteristics, if you recognise these in yourself, then we’d like to hear from you!
We’re looking for someone that is:
- Professional, proactive and receptive to constructive advice and guidance
- Willing to learn new skills while being able to adapt them
- Aware of their limitations and when to seek help if needed
- Able to work independently when necessary
- Able to take responsibility and pride in their work
- Good at demonstrating a positive approach to problem solving
- Able to contribute to discussions as part of a team
- Able to take a responsible approach to health and safety
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV