BUSINESS ADMIN APPRENTICE 31446
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
Exciting prospect to grow with an ambitious local start-up. You’ll be working with and organising data, helping us improve internal efficiencies and making sure best process is setting us up to succeed.
A normal day would include:
• Collating leads, processing via the CRM
• Supporting business development/account management functions
• CRM management/updating
• Inputting data
• Answering inbound enquiries/customer relationship building
What you could go on to do
Your future role probably doesn’t exist yet – grow alongside the company and get involved in product testing/management, data/business analysis, business development, account management, marketing, software development… as we grow our business needs and team will, carve out a future in an area you’re interested in!
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• Quick learner
• None Specified
REGISTER YOUR CV