Business Admin Apprentice VAC-49324
This listing has expired
• To ensure that all incoming post is date-stamped and distributed to the appropriate person/s and that out-going mail is sorted according to internal, external departments and relevant agencies.
• To receive all incoming calls to the Service and deal appropriately in a courteous and helpful manner.
• To deal with a range of queries from the public and other agencies in a polite and helpful manner, seeking advice and guidance from other members of the Management team.
• To take and promptly pass on accurate notes and information, exercising independent judgment and discretion when handling, monitoring and filtering calls within data protection, customer care and confidentiality guidelines.
• To ensure that calls from anxious and distressed patients and carers are dealt with appropriately and referred to the correct system internally.
• To manage the diary and appointments system and inform staff of their appointment arrivals
• To co-ordinate and oversee room bookings and report any problems as appropriate.
• To type correspondence when required. Including letters, medical notes and tapes.
• To maintain office filing systems and ensure information relating to service users is accessible to relevant staff, ensuring confidentiality at all times
• To provide administrative support for presentations including setting up of equipment, providing handouts, taking minutes and providing refreshments as appropriate
• To ensure that office equipment is maintained and reported for repair as necessary and that the office, reception area and waiting room is kept clean and tidy at all times.
• To receive regular one to one and team supervision from the line manager. Also to attend team meetings as required by the line manager.
• To undertake professional and personal development as agreed with line manager and participate in regular supervision and appraisal.
• To attend appropriate training courses.
• To attend staff, administration and team meetings.
• Adopt and implement agreed service developments in line with the Directorate and Trust objectives
• Responsible for own personal development
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Mon-Fri 37.5
Weekly Wage : £348.00
Application Deadline: 15-10-2019
Possible Start Date : 07-11-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV