Business Admin Apprentice VAC-46135
This listing has expired
The apprentice will work within the departments to develop skills, knowledge and experience in all aspects of administration. Learning will be via self-directed on-line learning; work based learning and support sessions with a Skills Coach/Trainer.
• Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed.
• To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis.
• To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
• To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
• To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
• To assist with the ordering and maintenance of stock supplies for the Training & Organisational Development Team
• Collating information for reports.
• Communicating with staff about training provision and booking training courses for staff.
• To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
• To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
• Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
• To prepare for and attend assessment meetings and participate in relevant training programmes as required by the Trust.
• Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
• To adhere to the local and national Health and Safety regulations and the organisations Policies and Procedures.
• To sign a learning contract with the training provider and adhere to the agreement.
• To be responsible for the use of physical equipment and to report any defects in equipment as appropriate.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 Hours
Weekly Wage : £187.50
Application Deadline: 24-06-2019
Possible Start Date : 15-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV