Business Admin Apprentice
Business Admin Apprentice
QA is one of the largest learning services organisations in the UK, developing skills and capabilities for everyone from apprentices to business leaders. Headquarters in London, but with a nationwide network of state-of-the-art training centres, QA Group is comprised of four fast-growing divisions- QA Learning, QA Apprenticeships, QA Consulting and QA Higher Education- all of which deliver innovative and cutting edge skills solutions to UK organisations.
You will provide high quality, administration and logistical support for our managed learning service clients. The primary function of the Apprentice is to be a first point of contact for our customer first stage queries, dealing with those queries and escalating where necessary. We aim to resolve all customer queries first time and deliver a fantastic experience every time.
Main role / Responsibilities:
- After training, respond to first line queries that come in to the Customer Centre from internal and external customers
- Action queries where appropriate and escalate when needed
- Deliver excellent customer experience through communication of progress to the customer and by putting the customer needs at the forefront of every activity
- Work with you line manager to understand the wider QA business and liaise with other department to solve queries when needed
- Follow the existing QA Process documents for first stage Customer transactions, amending where appropriate
Desired skills / Personal qualities:
- Ability to work independently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Methodical and accurate approach
- Proven ability to focus on detail
- Self-motivation with initiative and drive
- Excellent telephone manner, clear and effective communication skills
- Good team player and wants to learn
5 GCSE’s, A*-C grade – including Maths & English.
9am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday,
37.5hrs per week.
£12,500 per annum.
- You can look forward to dress down and early finishes every Friday
- This is a company that supports it’s employees
- Although we have over 1700 employees, the environment has a family feel which is shared by our Senior Directors
- Private Pension
- 25 days holiday
- 2 days paid Charity work each year for a charity of your choice (which we actively encourage)
- 3 days of additional training which does not need to be relevant to your role from our very own course selection (1,200 to be precise)
- Cycle to work scheme.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV