Business Admin Apprentice – Account Management Team VAC-03404
This listing has expired
Every office needs an efficient Administrator who can ensure that everything behind the scenes of a successful company is running smoothly. Without one, things quickly start to fall apart.
This is a great job for those who can multitask with ease and meet tight deadlines. As an Administrator, you’ll be part of the Account Management team, responsible for:
• Administration, filing and data inputting
• Use of BCA’s in-house computer systems (full training given)
• Process vehicles entered for sale so that service level agreements are correctly applied.
• Maintain Pre-Sales Reports, Assured reports and Flash reports.
• Liaise with BCA’s customers to ensure that all pre and post-sale reporting requirements are adhered to.
• Advise customers on industry market conditions and achievable selling prices of vehicles and manage the customers expectations.
• Ensure that any services carried out on the customers vehicles are documented correctly for invoicing purposes
• Participate in presale marketing activities and sales activities
• Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved or escalated to the relevant Manager.
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 40 hours, 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday, 1 hour lunch
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 21-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 27-05-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV