Business Administration Apprenticeship – Admin Team VAC-03429
This listing has expired
Every office needs an efficient Administrator who can ensure that everything behind the scenes of a successful company is running smoothly. Without one, things quickly start to fall apart.
This is a great job for those who can multitask with ease.
As well as being the first point of contact, dealing with phone calls and inquiries, as an Administrator you’ll be expected to turn your hand to jobs such as:
• Administration, filing and data inputting
• Use of Excel and in-house computer systems
• Collect payments and record deposited bids from customers
• Issue relevant documentation to customers
• Ensure that all pre and post sale information is updated correctly
• Rostrum Clerking duties of preparing the Rostrum for sales days.
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 32 hours over 4 days, 8:30am – 5:30pm, days to be discussed
Weekly Wage: £160.00
Application Deadline: 28-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 08-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV