Business Admin Apprentice (Clinical Education)
Business Admin Apprentice (Clinical Education) VAC-37880
• To provide an efficient and effective administrative support to the Clinical Education teams using Microsoft Office systems.
• To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
• To support the team with all aspects of administration for courses e.g. room bookings; adding the course dates on to the training prospectus; inputting onto ESR; processing booking forms and processing attendance sheets.
• To maintain and update identified spread sheets via data input and data extraction.
• To undertake photocopying, filing and typing duties as directed.
• To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
• To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
• To assist with the ordering and maintenance of stock supplies.
• Collating information for reports.
• Communicating with staff about training provision and booking training courses for staff.
• To assist with room & event bookings
• To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
• Responsible for the administration of the Care Certificate study days including room bookings, producing study day paperwork, bookings staff on to required dates & sending joining instructions.
• To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
• Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
• Greet all visitors in a warm and welcoming manner, informing staff of their visitor’s arrival, and/or accompanying the visitor to their intended destination.
• Ensure photocopiers are topped up with paper on a daily basis. To check toner cartridges and replace as required.
• Escalate any issues and risks arising to the Administrator.
• Report any building maintenance issues to Estates via Micad (reporting system).
• To prepare for and attend assessment meetings and participate in relevant training programmes as required by the Trust.
• To adhere to the local and national Health and Safety regulations and the organisations Policies and Procedures.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 Hours you will be required to work at least 2 evenings per week up to 8pm.
Weekly Wage : £187.50
Application Deadline: 24-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 31-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV