Business Admin Apprentice- (inpatient team) VAC-42639
This listing has expired
The post holder will be expected to carry out the following duties:
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties such as:
• Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties as directed.
• To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis.
• To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records.
• To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner.
• To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
• To meet and greet visitors as required.
• To obtain and retrieve clinical/non-clinical records as requested.
• To support the control of clinics/appointments and retrieve records.
• To maintain filing systems in line with organisations policies and procedures.
• To assist with the ordering and maintenance of stock supplies.
• Collating information for reports.
• Communicating with staff about training provision and booking training courses for staff.
• To be a flexible and supportive member of the team.
• To maintain strict confidentiality at all times.
• Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
• To prepare for and attend assessment meetings and participate in relevant training programmes as required by the Trust.
• Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required.
• To adhere to the local and national Health and Safety regulations and the organisations Policies and Procedures.
• To sign a learning contract with the training provider and adhere to the agreement.
• To assist in the administration process associated with service audits.
• To be responsible for the use of physical equipment and to report any defects in equipment as appropriate.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 Hours
Weekly Wage : £150.00
Application Deadline: 26-02-2019
Possible Start Date : 05-03-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV