Business Admin Apprentice VAC-03480
This listing has expired
Every office needs an efficient Administrator who can ensure that everything behind the scenes of a successful company is running smoothly. Without one, things quickly start to fall apart.
This is a great job for those who can multitask with ease.
As well as being the first point of contact, dealing with phone calls and inquiries, as an Administrator you’ll be expected to turn your hand to jobs such as:
• Taking of Deposits on the Rostrums during sales
• Dealing with cash and card payments
• Clicking bids for our buyers on line
• Data Input – logging of documentation – selling of vehicles
• Cashiering – taking payments for purchases on sale and non-sale days Document and Key Control
• Registration and a variety of other Admin tasks.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 37.5 hours, 9am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £187.50
Application Deadline: 21-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 31-05-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV