Business Admin Apprentice – Element – London
Business Admin Apprentice – Element – London VAC-48609
“We help to make certain that the materials and products we test, inspect and certify for our customers are safe, quality, compliant and fit for purpose.”
Based in Westminster – London, you will be working in collaboration with a Category Manager from the Procurement Europe team who you will report to regularly. You will learn and have an understanding of the business conducted at the labs.
The Procurement Intern has abilities to assist on working on a full sourcing lifecycle from cradle to grave, including the contract negotiations, contract management, assisting and delivering to stakeholders on both sides of the sourcing process.
Your duties will include:
• Collaborate on or execute various strategies phases for specified categories to increase procurement coverage in Europe, ensuring competitive advantage and sustainable year-on-year improvements in terms of cost, quality, service and innovation.
• Collaborate on or execute sourcing projects phases, supplier negotiation, award recommendations, business case presentations, and risk assessment.
• Evaluate historical and forecasted data on categories of spend, and conduct analysis to help formulate a category plan.
• Work with network of individual operations to ensure a sustainable project pipeline is developed and managed along with suitable action plans.
• Contribute to deliver procurement savings for specific categories in collaboration with stakeholders ensuring quantifiable cashable efficiencies are identified, prioritised delivered and reported.
• Have a strong focus on increasing procurement coverage through reduction of maverick spend and reduction of long tail spend.
• Provide analysis and reporting tools to monitor and measure the effectiveness of sourcing and supplier activities
• Perform total cost of ownership evaluations and supply-market research, and conduct pricing audits and impact analysis in the pursuit of continuous cost improvements
– Transportation fees based on real transportation costs are reimbursed monthly based on your receipts
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 hours per week
Weekly Wage : £288.75
Application Deadline: 10-10-2019
Possible Start Date : 17-10-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV