Business Admin Apprentice (Employee Success)
This listing has expired
Salesforce offers talented people around the world a supportive, stimulating and diverse working environment. Here, they’ll value your passion and commitment; this is a fantastic opportunity to build valuable HR knowledge across the Europe region. The Employee Success team key priority is to provide best in class human resources support to their employees.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
They believe technology, when used for good, can change the world. Salesforce.org puts the world’s best technology in the hands of nonprofits and educational institutions, so they connect their organizations and accelerate their impact. As a social enterprise, the more missions their technology supports, the more they can invest back into the community, creating an endless circle of good.
Located near Liverpool Street station and Aldgate station, London.
About the Salesforce.org Europe, Middle East and Asia (EMEA) team
Their ever-growing start-up environment is increasing at a significant rate. In the last two years, the Europe, Middle East and Asia (EMEA) region grew from 22 employees to nearly 120!
The team focuses on getting technology into the hands of Non-Governmental Organisations and Higher Education institutions around the world.
The EMEA Apprentice will be responsible for providing effective administrative and logistical support including:
- Facilitate employee onboarding including new hire paperwork, completion, inputting and approving transactions in our HR system Workday, answering general questions, and ensuring all new hires experience a smooth transition.
- Manage process for employment verifications, leave of absences, parental leave planners, probation process, sick notes etc.
- Maintain HR databases/other related systems, electronic HR files.
- Respond promptly to employee queries via our ticketing system.
- Internal Meeting and event coordination.
- Administrative support for the Employee Success departments.
- Expenditure tracking.
- Organising conference calls.
Working hours are 9 – 17:30, Mondays to Fridays.
1. Have 2 A levels at Grade C or higher. Be passionate about working in HR.
2. A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
3. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
- Be passionate about working in Human resources.
- Able to work appropriately with confidential and sensitive information.
- Ability to work effectively as a team member.
- Be proactive with a can-do attitude.
REGISTER YOUR CV