Business Administration Apprenticeship
Business Administration Apprenticeship VAC-03544
Every office needs an efficient Administrator who can ensure that everything behind the scenes of a successful company is running smoothly. Without one, things quickly start to fall apart.
This is a great job for those who can multitask with ease and meet tight deadlines. The role of the Administrator include:
• Time and attendance administration for the employees and subcontractors onsite
• Documenting any and all damages to vehicles (internal and external damages), which would include chasing departments for photos of the damages, uploading documentation to external portals for insurance purposes
• Booking and scheduling external companies to come onsite
• Carry out ply lining to customer vehicles
• Support the Finance department with fuel sheets, petty cash. reports.
• Supporting the Admin Manager with scanning documents and saving onto the system, such as training documents, license checks, tool box talks/site communication documents.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 40 hours, 8am – 4:30pm, Monday – Friday, 30 minutes for lunch
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 21-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV