Business Admin Apprentice – Level 2
Business Admin Apprentice – Level 2 VAC-02443
Main Purpose of Job:
Establish and maintain an on going professional relationship with designated customers, in compliance with the Company’s business ethics and practices, so that the customers are encouraged to increase the number of vehicles entered for sale with the Company and so that the number of vehicles sold is maximised.
• Process vehicles entered for sale so that service level agreements are correctly applied.
• Maintain Pre-Sales Reports, Assured reports and Flash reports.
• Produce and amend as necessary any required documentation, entry forms or catalogue listings in accordance with the Company’s procedures and the customer’s service level agreements.
• Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved, in a timely fashion, to all parties’ satisfaction as far as is reasonably practicable. Escalate any complex issues to the relevant manager.
• Actively participate in provisional sale activity to ensure maximum conversions for each relevant sale.
Ensure payments are collected from customers at the counter and that customers are issued with corresponding receipts, in accordance with site operating procedures and the special arrangements list produced by Farnham, so that the Company can collect the money from private customers for the vehicles they have purchased and so that invoices can be accurately produced by the business administration office for trade customers.
• Check and bank all cash, cheques and electronic payments to ensure that vehicles sold are correctly paid for and bag and seal ready for collection.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Hospitality/ Business Admin
Working Week: 40 hours, 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday (incl Bank Holidays)
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 29-10-2018
Possible Start Date: 05-11-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV