Business Admin Apprentice level 3
Business Admin Apprentice level 3 VAC-04954
You will be working within the Aftersales Service Department. Working as part of an effective team to effectively maximise the billing efficiency of the after sales department to meet monthly targets and budget objectives for MAN Centre and the company.
Your core responsibilities will include:
• Transmission of warranty and Repair & Maintenance (R&M) claims once the claim has been calculated.
• Invoicing retail, warranty and R&M jobs, including the preparation of invoice test descriptions, mileage, subcon invoices etc.
• Monitor and liaise with finance department and suppliers in all aspects of purchase ledger queries
• To take responsibility for branch banking following MAN banking procedures when handling cash, cheques and visa transactions
• To maintain invoice filing in an accurate, timely and efficient manner
• To provide information, maintain records and carry out all duties in an accurate, efficient and timely manner
• To deal with all incoming mail and report on a daily basis, distributing both internally and to the dealer network
• To support the department in answering telephone enquiries and carrying out administration duties as required
• To undertake such other tasks as may reasonably be required. These include liaising with customers, working outside normal hours, supervising and instructing trainees, acting as service receptionist, parts advisors etc
No previous experience is necessary, but a keen interest in learning about MAN’s quality systems and procedures, ESA projects, and assisting internal departments to achieve their KPI’s.
This is an incredible apprenticeship opportunity to work towards and gain a Level 3 Business Administration qualification as well as attend further training courses deemed beneficial for your personal growth.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 40 Hours, 8am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £206.11
Application Deadline: 22-05-2020
Possible Start Date: 01-06-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV