Business Admin Apprentice – Post Office – London VAC-39030
This listing has expired
We’re the UK’s largest retail network, as well as the largest financial services provider in the UK, with over 11,600 branches nationwide more than all of the UK’s banks and building societies put together.
We are currently looking for someone to join our travel money and international payments team, supporting the Head of Transactional Product.
The ideal person is someone who is interested in a career in FX analysing work flows and supporting the Travel Money and Payments product team. They will have excellent interpersonal skills, enthusiasm and drive. This is an exciting role for a highly motivated individual who enjoys the challenge of working in a fast paced, high profile, multi-stakeholder environment.
• Managing the administration, to support the effective delivery of various Travel Money product enhancements and support delivery of Travel and International payment project
• Identify and recommend the realignment of products by branches as required
• Support the team in delivering an effective POL FX pricing strategy
• Work with the Head of Transactional product to minimise currency rate exposures through system and business flow reports and stock management
• Support the view of the profitability of the POL branches network on providing a FX product and service
• Support colleagues in managing the network review of the currency holding within the 11,500 POL branches
• Support the initiative for the new digital proposition for “Stage and Pay” for International payments
• Support the implementation of Anti-money laundering and I.D and V for travel money and international payments
• Work with the Product Director and wider team to develop presentations as required for team meetings or stakeholder events
• Support and process queries from POL network relating to Travel and International payment
• Ensure that every reasonable opportunity is taken to maintain and improve personal and professional competence to share knowledge of skills and best practice with FX/Payment colleagues.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday to Friday – 8.30-5.30 1 Hour for lunch
Weekly Wage : £365.20
Application Deadline: 01-11-2018
Possible Start Date : 18-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV