Business Admin Apprentice – Reception
Business Admin Apprentice – Reception VAC-50753
Based at reception mainly but will be expected to carry out other admin duties within the CHN directorate
• Receive all incoming calls to the Service and deal appropriately in a courteous and helpful manner.
• Update information-on notice boards, keep desk clutter free
• Receive and sort out mail and parcel deliveries in accordance with ELFT policy
• Travel to other sites to cover in staffs absences or annual leave.
• To deal with a range of queries from the public and other agencies in a polite and helpful manner, whilst working in reception also by telephone and face to face encounters, seeking advice and guidance when required.
• Carry out Health & Safety checks outlined by line manager
• To take down and promptly pass on accurate messages and information,
• To ensure that calls from anxious and distressed patients and carers are dealt with appropriately and referred to the correct system internally.
• To co-ordinate and oversee room bookings and report any problems as appropriate.
• Photocopy documents, print and display notices as requested by line manager
• Maintain office systems- report issues, faults etc. to relevant helpdesk
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Mon-Fri 37.5
Weekly Wage : £336.00
Application Deadline: 18-12-2019
Possible Start Date : 02-01-2020
REGISTER YOUR CV