Business Administration Apprenticeship – Sales Team
Business Administration Apprenticeship – Sales Team VAC-03432
Every office needs an efficient Administrator who can ensure that everything behind the scenes of a successful company is running smoothly. Without one, things quickly start to fall apart.
This is a great job for those who can multitask with ease and meet tight deadlines. As well as being the first point of contact, dealing with phone calls and inquiries, as an Administrator you’ll be supporting the Sales team and Sales Manager with pre and post sales tasks, including:
• Provide a comprehensive and reliable administration service.
• Use of BCA’s in-house computer systems (full training given)
• Registering new vehicles including all service history and prepare documents for auction purposes
• Prepare all paperwork required by the sales department to meet auction deadlines and allocate vehicles with lot numbers.
• Help and assist with Live Online Clerking whilst auctions are taking place
• Deal with enquiries from vendors, buyers and the general public in a professional manner.
• Action any issues, queries or complaints arising so that any problems are resolved or escalated to the relevant Manager.
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 40 hours, 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 28-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 08-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV