Business Admin Apprentice – Sales Team VAC-03542
This listing has expired
Every office needs an efficient Administrator who can ensure that everything behind the scenes of a successful company is running smoothly. Without one, things quickly start to fall apart.
This is a great job for those who can multitask with ease and meet tight deadlines. As well as being the first point of contact, dealing with phone calls and inquiries, as an Administrator you’ll be providing support for the Commercials Auction Centre with pre and post sales tasks, including:
• Provide a comprehensive and reliable administration service.
• Use of Excel and in-house computer systems
• Collect payments and record deposited bids from customers
• Registering new vehicles including all service history and prepare documents for auction purposes
• Prepare all paperwork required by the sales department to meet auction deadlines and allocate vehicles with lot numbers.
• Rostrum Clerking duties of preparing the Rostrum for sales days.
• Undertake ad-hoc tasks as necessary to meet the business needs and for your own personal development
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business Services
Working Week: 40 hours, 8:30am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage: £200.00
Application Deadline: 21-06-2019
Possible Start Date: 01-07-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV