Business Admin & Development Apprentice – Manchester (M17) – 16254
This listing has expired
The company has a vibrant office in The Village, Trafford Park. This is where it has its UK operational Hub producing a broad range of print and exhibition products for its Partners and retail clients across the UK and Ireland. The Apprentice positions are being created to support the growth of the Company in the UK and internationally. The core capabilities of the company are reflected in its brands, its supply chain expertise, the Group’s software platforms and the interconnectivity of all of these elements.
We are a vibrant, innovative company that is dedicated to excellence. We work hard but understand the need for fun, a sense of humor and socializing.
Job overview / purpose
We currently searching for an enthusiastic and ambitions individual to join our Development & Support Team at out Manchester Head Office. The Business Admin & Development apprentice will work on day-to-day operational support, partner development strategies, marketing initiatives and training to development our global brand
The apprentices will be an active members of the team and should not only have a flair for creativity but the drive, motivation and desire to help and resolve problems.
You should have excellent written and spoken English and be well versed in using computers.
The apprentice’s development will be managed by two seniors Directors and their day-to-day growth supported by the existing team of Support & Development staff.
While this role is based in Manchester, the apprentice will accompany the Support & Development team on two day team building session in London, Birmingham and Liverpool, two to three times a year. This will give the apprentice first-hand experience of our retail units and the complete brand experience.
- Provide day-to-day operational support for our national and international brand partners
- Interface with various departments located at head office including group finance, production, logistics and senior management
- Help with the planning and execution of Support & Development team’s training and marketing objectives
- Develop a strong working knowledge of our three main brands and the different elements of their offerings
- Provide input, opinion and innovation during Support & Development team session. Be creative, identify and propose initiatives to improve how we work
- Having a high attention to detail
- Able to work well with others
- Contact with partners and staff members
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills as the role will require direct
- Proactive and positive with a ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to multi-task
- Problem solving, always looking to make the offering better
- Computer literate with web browsers through to Word/Excel type packages
Preferable but not essential
- Has some experience in the use of Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of WordPress
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
5 days per week,
37.5 hours per week [average week, will be confirmed with the employer]
£150 per week
- The Support & Development team have quarterly incentives
- Any member of team, if successful at achieving their targets, will earn bonus payments
- Free parking at Manchester head office
- Free tea, coffee and daily fruit baskets
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV