Business Admin W1H 5HT
This listing has expired
• Copy typing
• Typing up property details on property software
• Filing, photocopying, scanning
• Data entry
• Arranging spread sheets
• Dealing with clients enquiries if no one in the office is available
• If interested the applicant can learn to take property photographs
• Telephone calls
• Sending out emails, passing messages on
• Must speak clear as you will be dealing with a large number of overseas clients who do not speak much English
• Have a good knowledge of word, excel and graphics
• Presentable and take pride in your appearance
• Good telephone skills
• Punctuality and is willing to learn
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 10am – 5pm
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
Company: Park Estates (Estate Agent)
Address: 46 Harrowby St, Marylebone, London W1H 5HT
REGISTER YOUR CV