Business Admin E1 1HL
This listing has expired
Address: 85 Myrdle St in Whitechapel,London
Interview Time / Date: TBC
Interviewer: Tom Wallace & Richard Kennedy
Job Description: Business Admin
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Manual Data Inputting
• Excel Data Manipulation
• Data Integrity for CRM
• Responsible for Support tools
• Sales admin – Organising and categorising leads
• Contract formatting
The ideal person:
• Takes full ownership and responsibility.
• The ability to meet month end deadlines.
• Excellent attention to detail and highly accurate.
• Quick learner.
• Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
• Likes working as part of a team.
• Enjoys a fast paced working environment.
Skills and experience:
• Experience of working in a multi-site retail or leisure organisation desirable.
• Experience of working in a high volume environment
• Proficient excel and word skills.
• Excellent organisational skills.
• Keen, flexible attitude.
• Polite telephone manner.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
REGISTER YOUR CV