BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND FINANCE APPRENTICE 31376
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This is a great opportunity to work in a varied role which will alter as the apprentice develops in the work environment to reflect their increasing experience and knowledge.
A normal day would include:
• Answering telephone/ email enquiries
• Provide routine clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, emailing, complete routine forms
• Maintain records/ management information systems
• Undertake typing, word-processing and other IT based tasks
• Sort and distribute mail
• Undertake routine financial administration
• Attend and participate in relevant meetings as required
What you could go on to do:
As the trust grows we see the role expanding and could lead to a substantive permanent role.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
• Maths & English GCSE Grade A-C/9-4
• Good interpersonal skill
• To be organised, accurate, flexible within working environment.
• To have an understanding and knowledge of confidentiality, to be receptive to new ideas and responsive to change
• To have awareness of the importance of health and safety issues
• Keyboard/computer skills
• Work as part of a team
REGISTER YOUR CV