Business Administration Apprentice
This listing has expired
Cotgrave Leisure Centre are looking for an apprentice to work towards their Business Administration Level 2 and work as part of the membership and administration team.
An apprenticeship will allow you to gain recognised qualifications, allow you to gain relevant work experience and allow you to earn while you learn!
Your role will include a variety of duties including:
– Provide a range of administrative duties as required (Photocopying, scanning, sending faxes, taking messages, incoming and outgoing calls, post, word processing etc.)
– Answering the telephone, ensuring messages are passed on accurately and efficiently
– Inputting data, keeping records, statistics, confidential and general fling systems as directed
– Greeting and serving customers
– Answering calls and email correspondence
– Leading centre tours
– Face to face enquiries with customers
– Assisting with sales and maximising sales leads
– Processing invoices
– Dealing with the cancellation of memberships
– Working alongside the HR department
– And much, much more that will allow you to work with experienced staff gaining essential practical skills!
This is a 12 month apprenticeship where you will work towards your Business Administration Level 2 which is delivered by Lifetime Training. The training will be delivered in the form of work based learning, assessments and completion of workbooks.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 30 Hours Per Week Inc. Evenings and Weekends
Weekly Wage : £120.00
Application Deadline: 29-01-2018
Possible Start Date : 05-02-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV