Business Administration Apprentice 31151
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large organisation. You will complete a Business Administration Apprenticeship as part of this role.
What you will be doing
• Helping pull together contract renewals
• Helping pull together contracts for new business
• Supporting with admin functions across DDL
• Creating/edit ppt decks
• Editing client document/proposals
• Supporting in pulling data for pitches etc
Key responsibilities include:
• Respond to briefs on time and to specification.
• Respond to client and client service contacts within appropriate time scales.
• Learn about all relevant tools & technology and become a competent user.
What you could go on to do
A long term career for the right person
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths and English 4-9/A-C
• Passionate about the internet and technology
• Appetite to learn
• Interest in digital and technology
REGISTER YOUR CV