Business Administration Apprentice
This listing has expired
Company: Clean Cloud
Address: 80 Britannia Walk, London N1 7RH
Interview Time / Date: Monday 6th November 2017 – 11.00am
Interviewer: John Bunni
Job Description: Business Administration Apprentice
CleanCloud is a rapidly growing cloud-based software start up with hundreds of dry-cleaning customers all over the world. We have a very entrepreneurial team with decades of start up experience between us, and customer care is at the heart of everything we do.
Currently looking for a tech-savvy self-starter who will support our sales team with on-boarding new customers, and become their product guru, helping to resolve their queries and issues with minimum fuss. You will also be instrumental in designing solutions to prevent further issues arising, which will see you work alongside all areas of the business.
You will be working in a fast-paced, challenging and rewarding environment as we look to scale the business aggressively across the globe. The growth will bring great opportunities for career development as well as the possibility of working internationally.
• Helping to convert customers who are signed up to a trial
• On-boarding new customers to bring them up to speed with the product
• Resolving customer queries via both email and phone in a timely manner
• Identifying product improvements through discussion with customers, and testing of the software / apps
• Implementation and streamlining of both sales and customer care workflows to help drive a fantastic customer experience
• Full rights to work in the UK
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Entrepreneurial spirit and dedication
• Ability to work independently
• Passion for excellent customer service
Days of work: Monday – Friday
Hours of work: TBC
Please be on time and dressed smartly.
Please think about the role you would be performing and try to understand the key tasks – ask your Jobwise Training CRM if you are unsure of anything.
Please remember to research the company. You will need to remember 3 things about the company from their website as you will be asked this question in interview.
Please remember to think of some questions to ask during your interview – these can be about the company or the industry. It is important to have at least one question planned.
REGISTER YOUR CV