Business Administration Apprentice
This listing has expired
healthcare recruitment services in South Wales
otal Care Services Ltd (TCS) is based in Merthyr Tydfil and supply our services throughout the South Wales area.
We have more than ten years of experience as a recruitment agency that supply both temporary and permanent healthcare staff to a broad range of clients.
To be responsible for the efficient running of the administration of the Merthyr Office.
- Maintain accurate and complete compliant records of clients and shifts in line with Company policies and procedures, using computer and manual systems.
- Prepare and issue regular Management Reports within the prescribed timescales.
- Ensure continuity of the Payroll.
- Arrange the accurate calculation of gross wages on a weekly basis using computer and manual systems. Maintain Staff attendance records.
- Maintain complete files for Clients and Staff Members in line with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Provide administrative / secretarial support to the Branch Manager e.g. typing, filing, and dealing with correspondence etc, within given timescales.
- Operate office equipment such as fax, photocopier and computer as required.
- Answer the telephone, respond to enquiries from Clients and Visitors at Reception, and re-direct enquiries in a friendly and efficient manner.
- Maintain stationary supplies
- Order and maintain records of Staff Members’ uniforms.
- Arrange and calculate monthly stock takes and costs.
- Participate in Staff and Client meetings, as and when required
- You will be required to participate in the Company’s’ On-Call.
- Actively market our agency and promote a positive personal / professional profile within the local community, ensuring the good reputation of the Agency at all times.
- Show Visitors into the office, in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- Prepare and display information leaflets and posters, send out brochures etc, as and when required.
Training & Development:
- Attend mandatory training days/courses, on or off site, as and when required.
- Maintain professional knowledge and competence.
This Job Description indicates only the main duties and responsibilities of the post. It is not intended as an exhaustive list.
Total Care Services Ltd reserves the right to amend this Job Description from time to time, according to business needs. Any changes will be confirmed in writing. Please note that you share with Total Care Services Ltd the responsibility for making suggestions to alter the cope of your duties and improve the effectiveness of your pose.
*Good numerical and word processing skills
*Knowledge / experience of MS Word and MS Excel
*Good communication and organisational skills
*Friendly, confident, well-presented and Customer-focused
*Professional telephone manner
*Genuine interest in working within an office environment
*An appreciation of need for confidentiality
*Satisfactory Police Check and check against the POVA List (DBS will be undertaken)
Enthusiasm, dedication and a team player
REGISTER YOUR CV