Business Administration Apprentice 30662
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
An excellent opportunity has arisen to work as part of Atlantic and Pacific’s Insurance team, providing quotes, renewal terms and renewing our clients on their short term policies.
A normal day’s work would include:
• Renewing a client’s policy
• Dealing with cash and card transactions
• Sending letters to clients
• Mid-term adjustments
• General administration duties
What you could go onto:
Possible progression within the company or onto the next level apprenticeship.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there:
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE maths and English A-C/4-9
• A team player who is energetic and ready for a challenge
• Good communication skills
• Well organised
REGISTER YOUR CV