Business Administration Apprentice VAC-37039
This listing has expired
As our Business Admin apprentice you will be working within a fast-paced team with a wide variety of responsibilities. You will be working in a professional environment and will become a role model for Zenith’s core values and be an ambassador of the business to boot.
As a Top 100 Apprentice Employer, you will be joining a team with a focus on you. 100% of our apprentices have progressed into permanent roles and continue to work at Zenith after their apprenticeship is complete.
As a Business Admin apprentice you will need be approachable and demonstrate a good level of confidence and capability to present a professional persona.
The main aspect of your job role will involve:
• Being part of a team which works to help drivers and businesses
• Inputting data on our state of the art IT systems to ensure that we hit our deadlines
• Speaking to people inside and outside of Zenith, whether that be on the phone or face to face
• Writing emails to customers, suppliers and colleagues
• Providing great customer service
• Working in a fast paced environment which provides lots of chances to progress
• Working with your apprentice mentor to support you in your apprenticeship
• You will have the opportunity to get involved in organising social events, volunteer in our local community or take part in fundraising.
Alongside the comprehensive in-house training, you will undertake your Level 3 Apprenticeship in Business Administration.
This will be all work based learning and be delivered to you on site through one to one visits and sessions. Commitment to completing this course is essential – it will take you approximately 12-15 months and once completed it will open up additional opportunities for you to progress within the business.
You will need a good level of verbal and written English, ideally 5 GCSE’s grade A-C or equivalent, and preferably a Level 2 Business Admin or equivalent.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 35 Hours per Week, Monday – Friday
Weekly Wage : £175.00
Application Deadline: 22-10-2018
Possible Start Date : 29-10-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV