BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE 31153
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
This is a great opportunity to join a fantastic firm. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for liaising with customers through all communication channels, whilst ensuring world class service levels.
A normal day would include:
• Responsible for answering inbound calls from customers and delivering customer service world class standard every time
• Resolving customer queries, order processing, delivery issues with a high degree of accuracy on time
• Providing feedback to the Operations Manager with issues or complaints that need escalating
• Offering feedback to the Operations Manager with opportunities to build training and development around
• Ensure quotations are handled with in a certain time frame (20 minutes)
• Where applicable, ensure that personalisation for the customer is stuck to using the tools (Salesforce) provided to build rapport with customer base
• Managing individual cases and as part of the department highlighting if too many and need assistance from other members of the team
• Work closely with the other departments
• Working as a team towards the achievement of all activities being completed within the department, regardless of current individual workload
• To carry out any additional and reasonable request made by the Company
What you could go on to do
Progress within company
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• A levels or someone that has been completed at college/school
• High level of attention to detail.
• A team player and problem solver.
• Thinks, speaks and always acts positively and with enthusiasm
• Objective driven with a key focus on the job at hand.
• Must have a high level of numeracy and literacy.
• Be able to multitask and work to a consistently high standard through a varied work load.
• Demonstrate a willingness to contribute and progress within the role by going the extra mile.
REGISTER YOUR CV