BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE 31207
About this opportunity
Kenworthy’s Chambers are looking for a confident and friendly receptionist to manage their front desk on a daily basis and to assist with a variety of administrative tasks and events.
A normal day would include:
• Answer the phones and direct calls to relevant staff member
• Meet and greet clients at reception and provide clients with refreshments
• Operate Visitors book at all times
• Deal with all incoming post and date stamp to pass to Practice Manager
• Deal with all outgoing post including DX, Secure, Tracked, Royal Mail and MyHermes
• Filing of documents and receipts
• To keep stocks replenished and make sure all conference rooms to ensure professional standards
• To manage all conferences to allocate relevant rooms
• To create a weekly conference timetable for clerks
• Booking video links and assisting barristers or clients with video link
• Provide security measurements, communication via intercom for clients at doors, any use of CCTV cameras required.
• To update staff sign in book with relevant absences.
• To conduct any general tasks which are required for the general & efficient running of Chambers
What you could go on to do
There much potential to progress in recruitment – opportunities are endless and there are so many avenues to go down such as a Barrister’s Clerk, Administrative Assistant, Personal Assistant or an Events Assistant.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• 5 GCSEs A-C/9-4including Maths and English
• Attention to detail/commitment
• Understanding of the working roles of Chambers support staff to ensure delivery of correct calls.
• Good time management and organizational skills
• Sound knowledge of Microsoft packages and IT skills
• Good Interpersonal skills with professional clients
• Attention to detail
REGISTER YOUR CV