Business Administration Apprentice
Business Administration Apprentice VAC-41614
1. To develop the skills and experience necessary to provide a business support function within the Organisation.
2. To provide administration support to assist.
3. To achieve Business Administration Diploma (Level 2) by developing relevant knowledge and skills needed to work within an administration role.
1. Ability to communicate verbally in a clear and appropriate manner.
2. Demonstrate effective communication skills.
3. Ability to work as a member of a team.
4. Ability to demonstrate the potential to complete the Apprenticeship Programme in full, and other associated training to complement the role.
5. Achievement of both GCSE English Language and Mathematics to a minimum of Grade 4 or Level 2 Functional Skills
MAIN AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
1. Use of information technology to produce various documents and electronic information.
2. Collate data using spreadsheets and reports.
3. Manage, organise, and update relevant data using database applications.
4. Communicate and provide information by relevant methods internally and externally to assist and enable organisational operations and effective service to connecting groups.
5. Interpret instructions and issues arising, and then implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures, and instruction given.
6. Research and investigate information as directed to enable strategic decision-making by others.
7. Arrange and participate in meetings, conferences, and project activities.
8. Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to health and safety, and quality management.
9. Adhere to procedures relating to the proper use and care of equipment and materials.
10. Any other reasonable request made by the Lead Administrator or persons appointed by them.
Location: Stoke on Trent
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : Monday-Friday , 08:30am – 4:30pm
Weekly Wage : £216.37
Application Deadline: 30-12-2018
Possible Start Date : 14-02-2019
REGISTER YOUR CV