BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE 31263
About this opportunity
Ritrama are looking for an apprentice to join their busy friendly team to help within the Accounts & Administration Office. The role will be varied and there is a long-term career available for the right person.
A normal day would include:
• Accurate daily generation of invoices and credit notes from our Computer System
• Daily generation of Sales and Order Report
• Opening and distribution of Incoming Mail
• Daily input and allocation of sales ledger payments
• Franking of outgoing post
• General office duties
What you could go on to do
Long term career
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths and English 9-4/A-C
• Common sense approach to work.
• Computer literate with knowledge of Excel and Word
• Good keyboarding skills
• Good telephone technique and communication skills
REGISTER YOUR CV