BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE 31218
This listing has expired
About this opportunity
A varied and interesting role working as a Business Administration Apprentice – the role will involve elements of Customer Service and assisting with general administration.
A normal day would include:
• Ensure that referrals and appointments are managed efficiently for customers
• Maintenance of accurate computer and manual records
• Recording of all activity relevant to the contracts and utilization of relevant spreadsheet packages
• Providing first point contact and ensuring the smooth running of the Healthwork office.
• Opening and sorting of post, date stamping, ensuring that it is dealt with accordingly.
• Preparing clinics by getting files ready, attaching electronic files to calendars, ensuring paperwork/forms available for the clinics.
• To participate in team meetings and performance reviews.
• Comply with Healthwork standards on quality and confidentiality
• Provide an effective telephone and reception service that will require tact and diplomacy when dealing with requests and referrals.
• Assisting the Customer Service Advisors with any other duties.
• Some travel may be required to support the clinics
• The job holder will need to be computer literate
What you could go on to do
There are real progression opportunities for the right person.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• Good timekeeping skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Well organised
• Able to work under own initiative
• Team Player
REGISTER YOUR CV