BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE 31236
About this opportunity
The duties of the post are varied and will alter as the apprentice develops in the work environment to reflect the gains in experience and knowledge.
A normal day would include:
• Undertake reception duties.
• Answering telephone/ face to face enquiries.
• Assist pupil welfare duties, liaising with parents/ staff etc.
• Preparing refreshments for staff and visitors.
• Provide routine clerical support e.g. photocopying, filing, emailing, complete routine forms.
• Maintain records/ management information systems.
• Undertake typing, word-processing and other IT based tasks.
• Undertake routine administration.
• Sort and distribute mail.
• Undertake routine financial administration.
• Attend and participate in relevant meetings as required.
What you could go on to do:
As the trust grows we see the role expanding and could lead to a substantive permanent role.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• Maths & English GCSE Grade A-C/9-4
• Good interpersonal skill
• To be organised, accurate, flexible within working environment.
• To have an understanding and knowledge of confidentiality, to be receptive to new ideas and responsive to change.
• To have awareness of the importance of health and safety issues.
• Keyboard/ computer skills. –
• Work as part of a team
REGISTER YOUR CV