BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION APPRENTICE 31234
About this opportunity
This is a wonderful opportunity. The apprentice will form an integral part in supporting and assisting the OTC team, you will undertake a Business Administration Apprentice as part of this job role.
A normal day would include:
• Processing company orders
• Maintaining supplier contact lists
• Outstanding order report/ liaising with suppliers
• Processing company Transfer Orders
• Assisting with marketing projects
• Data input
• General office administration
What you could go on to do
Due to the continued growth of the business, there are opportunities to secure a permanent role upon successful completion of the apprenticeship and to develop into other roles within the department.
How you will be supported
Full training and support will be provided by The Growth Company to help you achieve your apprenticeship and reach your full potential in your role.
What will happen next
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
How you could get there
If you would be catching public transport for this role, visit the Journey Planner on www.tfgm.com to see how you would get there and how long it would take.
What you should have to apply
• GCSE Maths and English A-C/9-4
• A Levels preferable
• Hands on approach to all tasks
• Ability to take a proactive approach to achieving results
• Strong team player
• Attention to detail
REGISTER YOUR CV