Business Administration Apprentice 30154 30154
This listing has expired
This is a great opportunity to join a growing company. This varied role will enable the individual to undertake a business admin qualification at the same time as working and earning a salary.
A normal day would include:
• Answering telephones and redirecting calls
• Distributing mail
• Communicating with customers via email and telephone
• Producing and updating electronic and physical documents.
• Contacting clients to obtain all information/paperwork relating to current import/export shipments
• Checking paperwork received meets with requirements
• Raising sales invoices, allocation of costings for supplier’s invoices
• Liaising with carriers and UK clients to organise collections/ deliveries as planned
• Checking tracking to notify client of any delays
• Quoting of rates to clients / overseas agents, as per company
The successful candidate will be paid the national minimum for their age ranging from £168-£313.20 per week.
What you could go on to do:
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
How you will be supported:
Full training and support will be provided by our expert training and assessment staff at The Growth Company.
What will happen next:
New applicants to The Growth Company who meet any basic entry requirements of the role will be contacted within two working days to be invited to meet a member of our team. You will then have the opportunity to find out:
• More about this vacancy and any others you are suitable for
• Any training you need to complete
• What the next steps will be
What you should have to apply
GCSE maths and English A-C/4-9 or equivalent
Eager to learn
Able to work on own and as a team
Good communication skills
REGISTER YOUR CV