Business Administration Apprentice – Bishop Auckland (DL14) – 16310
This listing has expired
Midland Steel Reinforcement Supplies UK Limited are a well-established, market leading steel fabricator in Ireland and the UK. They offer an extensive range of reinforcing steel products and services to the UK construction sector in a diverse range of sectors.
Being a family run business, they care about staff and customers equally and provide a supportive environment to ensure that everyone is given the opportunity to develop and grow with the business.
Job overview / purpose
They are now looking for a Business Administration Apprentice, who will be based at their new Bishop Auckland site.
This role will help you to gain experience across various areas of the business. In addition, you will support those teams in delivering efficient support and excellent service, whilst completing the level 3 Business Administrator apprenticeship programme.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Day to day use of Microsoft Office‐ Outlook Express, Word and Excel
- Providing administration support to the sales team
- A range of administrative tasks relevant to the role including diary input, sales order management, invoice processing
- Handling queries both internally and externally to assist internal teams and end clients
- Enthusiastic, outgoing, ambitious and committed.
- Customer-focused with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player
- A good level of organisational and time-management skills
- Good understanding of IT
- Good attention to detail
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
Flexible working hours up to a maximum of 40 hours per week.
£150 per week
Benefits / Future prospects
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee at the end of the apprenticeship
- Will be given the opportunity to gain experience in all areas of the business
- Will gain a full understanding of how the business works and help personal development/ career prospects internally
- You’ll be working in modern, state-of-the-art offices
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.
REGISTER YOUR CV