Business Administration Apprentice (Customer Success)
This listing has expired
The salesforce.org EMEA Customer Success group is looking for a passionate apprentice to work with the team in driving events & programmes that help our Customers deliver their missions and achieving impact.
As part of your apprenticeship with WhiteHat, you will be working full time in an exciting workplace. Here’s a bit about the company offering this vacancy.
About Salesforce.org: They believe technology, when used for good, can change the world. Salesforce.org puts the world’s best technology in the hands of nonprofits and educational institutions, so they connect their organizations and accelerate their impact. As a social enterprise, the more missions their technology supports, the more they can invest back into the community, creating an endless circle of good.
Located near London Liverpool Street station and Aldgate station, London.
What will you be doing?
- Driving customer engagement & success through research, targeted communications and follow up.
- Assisting with planning and delivering customer-facing Success events.
- Provide holiday & high volume period cover to staff managing Partner Leads globally.
- Conduct original research into customer adoption and value to identify customers who may be at risk.
- You will acquire official industry standard Salesforce certifications, including Sales Cloud Consultant, Service Cloud Consultant and Salesforce Certified Administrator.
- You will build up your consulting skills and work on real-life customer and internal projects.
- You will learn to solve business problems and add business value.
- If you have the technical skills, you will build and configure Salesforce solutions for customers.
- You will have opportunities to learn from key executives in the organisation.
- You will develop an understanding of salesforce, our positioning as a market leader in the industry.
- You will participate in extensive training and mentoring. With our strong coaching culture, we aim to develop you into a world-class professional.
Working Mondays to Fridays, 9 am – 5 pm.
1. Five GCSE grades C – A* (or 4-9), including Maths and English.
2. A good knowledge of IT including all Microsoft packages.
3. Please note that applicants with the following will not be able to go on the level 3 Business Administration programme:
- BTEC Extended Diploma.
- BTEC Double Diploma.
- BTEC Level 3 90 Credit Diploma.
You are a results-driven person interested in being a part of a fast-paced tech environment.
REGISTER YOUR CV