Business Administration Apprentice – East Kilbride (G74) – 15492
This listing has expired
You will be working for an innovative global technology company who are constantly expanding and developing to gain more global market share.
This is an exciting opportunity for the right person to join a great company who has the desire to support people through the business.
This is fantastic opportunity to learn new skills, have a full exposure to the admin and project departments and start a very rewarding career.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing telephone calls, recording all calls accurately
- Sorting the mail (incoming and outgoing)
- General administration duties including filing /photocopying / scanning
- Responding to email correspondence ensuring that members receive a high level of customer service and that all enquiries are responded to promptly and courteously
- Maintain and update CRM databases.
- Liaise with and assist the Head of Finance in resolving any accounts issues and raising invoices
- Communication (verbal & written)
- Problem solving
- Team working
- Customer service
Monday – Friday9.00am – 5.00pm£10094
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
REGISTER YOUR CV