Business Administration Apprentice – Fundraising Department VAC-37068
This listing has expired
Main areas of Involvement: The post holder will provide administrative support to the fundraising team and will be required to input accurately information onto the fundraising database.
• Deal appropriately with visitors to the Fundraising office
• To answer the telephone and deal professionally with enquiries.
• Support colleagues and participate in fundraising activities that contribute to overall the team budget.
• Represent the team and the Hospice at appropriate external events
• Attend and contribute to discussions at team meetings.
• Help the team to promote fundraising activities to other Hospice staff to encourage more participation from other colleagues.
• To be willing to work unsociable hours and travel, as required (dates are usually planned well in advance).
• General office duties as necessary including photocopying, ordering office stationary filing and archiving.
• Ensure compliance with all internal policies.
• Undertake conscientiously such other tasks and responsibilities as maybe required and reasonable in the circumstances at the time.
• Attend and participate in such meetings as may be reasonably required.
Position Type: Apprenticeship
Sector: Business & Admin
Working Week : 37.5 Hours Per Week
Weekly Wage : £166.88
Application Deadline: 03-09-2018
Possible Start Date : 10-09-2018
REGISTER YOUR CV