Business Administration Apprentice (Id:95857)
This listing has expired
Wage: £188.14 Per Week
Hours: 36.25 Per Week
Fabulous opportunity to start your Business Administration career with SMH Fleet Solutions.This company have lots of opportunities for the future in a varied role working in different departments of the business.
- Responsible for daily opening post and franking outgoing mail
- Responsible for the tidiness of reception area Assist all teams within Customer Care with all reasonable requests
- Answer incoming calls and re-direct/take messages where necessary
- To collect and dispose of all confidential waste
- Assist with ordering vehicles and related paperwork.
- Assist with ensuring all accounts are administered within service levels of the individual contracts meeting both the needs of the customer and business
- To liaise with the operational teams to ensure that the individual contractual service levels are being met and bringing any shortfall to the attention of the Customer Service Manager
- Provide excellent customer service at all times and strive to consistently exceed expectations
- Where appropriate, administer new vehicles received from Manufacturer for delivery, together with relevant paperwork
- Assist with ensuring all aspects of invoicing for each contract are administered accurately and within agreed timescales
- Day to day filing for all accounts
GCSE’s passes are preferred but not essential as Functional Skills in Maths and English will be completed.
This position would be suited to someone who is confident speaking to people, have a good eye for detail, enjoy problem-solving and working as part of a team.
Enthusiastic individual with strong telephone/communication skills, good IT capabilities and a real people person with the ability to work as part of a team in a fast paced environment
12 – 14 months
PARAGON SKILLS have the ENERGY & EXPERIENCE to give you the EDGE in kick starting your career. Our Learning and Development Coaches will deliver outstanding teaching and learning to help ENERGISE you to complete your apprenticeship training and leave you confident to EXECUTE tasks to the highest standard.
Paragon will provide the training for this apprenticeship within your company’s site therefore there is no need for you to attend an outside training facility at any time.
On completion of this apprenticeship you will receive:
- Diploma Level 2 in Business & Administration
- Functional Skills in Maths, English & ICT Employment (if required)
- Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
REGISTER YOUR CV