Business Administration Apprentice – London (SW1E) – 15785
This listing has expired
A school in the heart of London is currently seeking an administrative apprenticeship to support staff and the school’s needs.
The ideal candidates will be confident and organised with a keen passion to start an apprenticeship in business administration. If this sounds like you and you have 5 GCSE grades A*-C please apply!
- Work in Reception which includes communicating with parents, visitors and pupils
- Support of the administrative function including mailings, analysis, etc.
- Using Parental Insight and Parent Pay portals as necessary
- Archiving, scanning and filing accurately and on time.
- Use the school’s Management Information System to provide information to staff and parents.
- Performing other duties of a clerical nature, commensurate with the grading of the post as directed.
- First Aid
- Provide word processing, printing and photocopying support as required
- To operate reprographic machines in a timely and efficient manner.
- Working alongside the onsite IT technicians to rectify any problems with printers or print server issues.
- To act as lead person for the operation of large format photographic printer in a timely and efficient manner.
- To create resources for display under the direction of the Marketing Manager.
- Organising and maintaining equipment and stock and keeping appropriate records.
- Excellent organisation skills
- Superb communication skills
- Determined to learn and progress their career
- Ability to juggle a variety of tasks
- Has a minimum of 5 GCSE grades (A*-C) including maths and English.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to work well alone and in a team.
- Potential for a permanent position at the end of your apprenticeship
- Staff pension
- Free tea and coffee
- £192 per week
Daily working hours:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am – 17.30pm
“QA’s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
REGISTER YOUR CV